The Bothar Group of Companies is an international contractor that has over 25 years of cutting edge experience in the tunnelling contracting industry employing 750 employees internationally. It has an enviable track record and highly skilled and diverse capability range that enables it to provide a focused contract solution to all tunnelling projects with one of the largest fleet of Herrenknecht machines globally.
The Group has offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, South Africa, Ghana and the UK and Ireland, and is able to support expansion into other geographical areas in the tunnelling contracting arena. Our offerings include shaft construction, microtunnelling, TBM, Auger Boring, Bothar Built tunnelling machines and HDD. The Group has a strong focus on worker and public safety ensuring it minimises its environmental footprint whilst also striving to maintain public amenities to both road and rail service users and the local community.
The Group’s top management are directly accountable for the performance of all projects and recognise that the fundamental requirement for a successful project is to have the right people in the right role. On an international scale, the Group is committed to utilising the best people and equipment for each project, with additional resources readily available upon request.
The Group is now seeking to engage a Business Development Manager who will continue the expansion of our business development activities globally.
This is a vital role in an established contracting business that is committed to grow and diversify its capabilities to better serve a growing tunnelling marketplace. We desire a driven and creative leader who will embrace the opportunity to build on a successful and scalable contracting business serving both domestic and international markets, from a corporate office base in Asia.
In identifying the successful candidate, management will look for the following qualities and attributes:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the trenchless industry – preferably in the contracting arena, with advanced knowledge and experience in business development and stakeholder management.
- A demonstrated track record of building high functioning teams.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing solutions to complex business problems.
- Advanced leadership, management and communication skills, across a broad array of departments.
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel worldwide as needed to develop and grow the business and support the work.
- Multiple language skills would be considered an asset.
Please apply by completing the Application Form below. Please also attach your Cover Letter and Resume.
We thank all candidates that apply, however please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.