The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, families, clients and the general public is always our number one priority.
With regards to the current COVID-19 situation the Bothar Group of Companies is following the government guidelines in the regions in which we operate with a number of protocols in place:
• Temperature checking on sites;
• Restricted Travel Policy;
• Utilisation of enhanced cleaning and sterilization practices;
• Use of COVID-19 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where appropriate;
• Adhering to social distancing guidelines;
• Limiting face to face meetings where possible;
• Adhering to the 4m2 per person guideline;
• Working from home where possible;
• Social isolation where mandated by public authority;
• Regular washing and sanitation of hands.
In this time of great uncertainty Bothar’s outstanding staff will continue their efforts to deliver the market leading services that we are known for to our clients throughout the world.
Our operations are diverse across a range of geographies, industries and clients and as such we are trying to contain the movement of people from one region to another. We are enhancing our communication mediums with the use of such tools as Skype, Zoom and Microsoft Teams to better enable us to effectively operate during these uncertain times.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves on a region by region basis and will update on significant changes that may affect any of our stakeholders.
Together we will meet these challenges and in the meantime stay safe.